Come start a career with Capital Telecom Services.
We are looking to add to our team and we want driven resilient current and future leaders. Whether you are a wireless professional looking for a company to believe in you and your future, or new to the industry and looking for a company in growth mode, we want to hear from you!
This is a hands-on role implementing wireless infrastructure for Distributed Antenna Systems, Small Cell networks, WLAN networks and other technologies. The successful candidate will show the capacity to both work independently, as well as serve as a coach and mentor to other team members. Quality execution in this current role, as well as the capacity to grow with the company and take on increasing levels of management and responsibility are both valued in this position.
1. Ability to understand and implement CAD and IBWave construction drawings;
2. Lacing and cable management per carrier standards
3. Fiber handling, splicing and dressing within IDF closets and HE rooms
4. Coaxial termination for all cable manufactures and cable types
5. Anritsu Site Master Sweep, OTDR and assisting with CW testing. PIM testing desirable
6. Implementation of carrier labeling requirements
7. Domestic travel up to 90% of the time.
Follow plans and/or instruction from a Lead Technician to install and terminate Cat5, Cat6, Coaxial, and Fiber cables in support of wired and wireless networks.